Central Virginia Live Chris Young Concert
I recently attend the Chris Young concert as part of Central Virginia Live. This is my review of the venue and the concert. The location is a bit tricky to get to you will have to put in your Gps 8030 Gordon W. Shelton Blvd. Fredericksburg, VA.. Then drive straight past the apartments on your left. It is behind the Wegman’s plaza if you get lost and need to ask a local. The parking is on the grass so do you best to reverse in so you can easily pull out. It really was well organized and it didn’t take us long to file out and leave the venue.
Central Virginia Live Review
5 Reasons to go
1) You have the opportunity to hear your favorite star for less than $20 a ticket. The ticket prices are very reasonable and there are plenty of places to put your chairs or blankets.
2) You have a great view where ever you decide to sit. I bought the $50 seats because I didn’t want to bring chairs. It was a great investment. I had a great view and was in the middle of the action.
3) The sound quality was exceptional. I felt like I was sitting on stage the entire time.
4) The event was well organized and the crowds were under control. I felt safe and that people were respectful of one another.
5) There was food onsite and drinks at a reasonable price. The food looked great but I was more interested in watching Chris Young and Parmalee.
The truth is I can’t imagine a better night out than listening to your favorite country singer under the stars. It was the perfects girl’s night out. I plan to surprise my daughter and take her to see Lee Brice when he comes September 30th. The Central Virginia Live show is what a concert should be. It brings the stars to the fans at a price they can afford. The venue was stunning and the show was outstanding. You can watch my video to see what I mean.
I highly suggest the $100 a ticket package if this is a special occasion I would be thrilled if my husband sprung for the VIP package for our anniversary. In life you only have so many days so why not have a great experience! Central Virginia Live will have you singing a happy tune!