A Good Night’s Sleep at the Drury Inn
Enjoy the Extras for Free at Drury Inn and Suites
When going on vacation for an overnight or an extended stay, my first choice is Drury Inn and Suites. I stumbled upon Drury Inn while taking a staycation in my hometown but quickly found their service and comfort are first class all over.
I recently introduced a group of friends to Drury Inn and Suites while taking a Girl’s Night Get Away to Frankenmuth, MI. Only one other person had a stayed at a Drury Inn before our stay. All of the other 4 women were impressed and said they would be adding them to their list of hotels to look for when staying on vacation.
So what makes Drury Inn and Suites so special?
There are so many answers to this question and each one is as important as the next but I have narrowed it down to my top 5 reasons and you can read them below.
- The Extras are FREE ! Settle in after check-in with FREE popcorn and pop served in the lobby daily from 3-10 PM. Don’t forget to come back for the Kick-Back hours to enjoy drinks and appetizers (when we stayed it consisted of meatballs and pasta, salad, baked potatoes, nachos and cheese, and chips.) This easily filled us up and we didn’t need to go out to dinner.
- Breakfast is included. This isn’t just a few bagels and cereal thrown out either. They supply you with a HOT breakfast that not only fills you up gets you ready for the day. We dined on biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, cereal, muffins, bagels and more.
- Comfortable beds and linens. You will not be disapointed when you turn in for the night. Everyone remarked how comfortable the beds were. My two friends who slept on the pull out couch even said it was comfortable.
- Microwaves and Refrigerators – these are in each room and make it very convenient to heat up snacks or leftovers and keep your beverages cold. This also helps by saving money because you can bring your own with you.
- Clean and Spacious Rooms – They offer rooms and suites. We had 6 women with their luggage in a 2 queen bed suite and had more than enough room for everyone. The room was also clean and comfortable after a day of sightseeing.
Drury Inn and Suites are nationwide and growing every year. So when you make your next vacation plans make sure to look for a Drury Inn at your destination.